Amanda’s training as a clinical pharmacist and technical writer helps her transform complex medical and technical language into documents that are concise and easy to understand. She can help you with the following tasks:
- Researching and developing medical education materials for patients and clinicians
- Localizing global medical education programs for the Canadian market
- Compiling proposals and recommendation reports
- Preparing literature reviews
- Proofreading and copyediting your website content, presentation, or research paper
- Supporting your team throughout the process of document development, including task analysis, preparation of an outline, background research, SME interviews, content completion and comprehensive editing
Her clients include medical education companies, branding/marketing agencies, video production companies, and PhD candidates. Clients highly value her proficiency in organization, communication, and attention to detail.
Please contact Amanda to schedule your next project.